BOROUGH OF NORTHAMPTON
REGULAR PUBLIC MEETING
OCTOBER 21, 2021
A. CALL TO ORDER – 7:30 P.M.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. APPROVE MINUTES of the Public Workshop Meeting held on September 2, 2021,
and the Regular Public Meeting held on September 16, 2021.
MOTION – Council Member ______________________________ moved, seconded by
Council Member ______________________________ to approve the Minutes of the
Public Workshop Meeting held on September 2, 2021 and the Regular Public Meeting
held on September 16, 2021.
B. HEARING OF PERSONS PRESENT
Number of Persons Attending 2021 Meetings to Date - 236.
C. RESOLUTION NO. 10-21
TITLE: KEYSTONE COMMUNITIES GRANT.
Introduced By: ___________________________
Seconded By: ____________________________
D. PRESIDENT’S REPORT
E. MAYOR’S REPORT
F. SOLICITOR’S REPORT
G. REPORTS FROM COMMITTEES
H. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
I. NEW BUSINESS
1. Presentation from Republic Services.
2. Consider Request to Hire a Part-Time Police Officer.
3. Consider Request for 15-Minute Loading/Unloading Zone.
4. Consider Request of Lehigh Valley Community Benefit.
5. Consider Lateral Promotion to Detective.
6. Consider Request of South Whitehall Township.
7. Consider Request to Tour Sewer Plants.
8. Consider Recommendation of the Planning Commission – Yost.
9. Consider Recommendation of the Planning Commission – Deichmeister.
10. Consider Request of Police Committee.
J. REPORTS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS
K. MOTION by Council Member ___________________________________, seconded by
Council Member ___________________________________ to pay the bills.
L. MOTION by Council Member ___________________________________, seconded by
Council Member ___________________________________ to adjourn the meeting at