BOROUGH OF NORTHAMPTON
REGULAR PUBLIC MEETING
JULY 15, 2021
A. CALL TO ORDER – 7:30 P.M.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. APPROVE MINUTES of the Public Workshop Meeting held on June 3, 2021
and the Regular Public Meeting held on June 17, 2021.
MOTION – Council Member ______________________________ moved, seconded by
Council Member ______________________________ to approve the Minutes of the
Public Workshop Meeting held on June 3, 2021, and the Regular Public Meeting held on
June 17, 2021.
B. HEARING OF PERSONS PRESENT
Number of Persons Attending 2021 Meetings to Date - 141.
C. PRESIDENT’S REPORT
D. MAYOR’S REPORT
E. SOLICITOR’S REPORT
F. REPORTS FROM COMMITTEES
G. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
H. NEW BUSINESS
1. Report from Paw Prints on the Canal.
2. Appointment to Northampton Borough Municipal Authority Board.
3. Consider Requests (2) from The Gospel Chapel.
4. Consider Request from the Northampton Area Food Bank.
5. Consider Request for Handicapped Parking Zone.
6. Consider Request of Puerto Rican Culture Preservation Inc.
7. Consider Approval of Cooperative Agreement.
8. Consider Request of Northampton Area School District.
9. Consider Request of South Whitehall Township.
10. Consider Update to Police Department Procedural Manual.
11. Consider Awarding Engineering Study.
12. Consider August 5, 2021 Council Meeting.
I. REPORTS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS
K. MOTION by Council Member ___________________________________, seconded by
Council Member ___________________________________ to pay the bills.
L. MOTION by Council Member ___________________________________, seconded by
Council Member ___________________________________ to adjourn the meeting at